MBB at TCU

geezer

Cards travel to Ft Worth tomorrow for a 2:00 PM game.

Hopefully everyone is available.

Massey has Lamar as a fifteen point underdog with a 10% chance of winning. Massey has TCU ranked lower than Duquesne currently and LU had a chance to win that game up until the last couple of minutes. Here's hoping for a closer game and maybe a statement win.

Edited by geezer

Cards travel to Ft Worth tomorrow for a 2:00 PM game.

Hopefully everyone is available.

Massey has Lamar as a fifteen point underdog with a 10% chance of winning. Massey has TCU ranked lower than Duquesne currently and LU had a chance to win that game up until the last couple of minutes. Here's hoping for a closer game and maybe a statement win.

It would be a great boost to the teams confidence if they could leave Ft. Worth with a win.

Game will be televised on Fox Sports Southwest.

Edited by lamarfan360

Cards go cold again and fail to score over the last 4:26 of the game. Final score TCU 79 - LU 50. Atwood is held to three points on the day. Lamar had five second half turnovers but most of those were in the last five minutes. Sullivan had another double double and this one was a quality game as TCU has a quality inside player also. I hope Price figures out an actual half court offense some year but I'm not holding out any real hope. Looked like Kopp did suit up today but he still did not play at all.

Cards go cold again and fail to score over the last 4:26 of the game. Final score TCU 79 - LU 50. Atwood is held to three points on the day. Lamar had five second half turnovers but most of those were in the last five minutes. Sullivan had another double double and this one was a quality game as TCU has a quality inside player also. I hope Price figures out an actual half court offense some year but I'm not holding out any real hope. Looked like Kopp did suit up today but he still did not play at all.

A combination of Lamar’s short guards and lack of an effective half court offense led to the Cards getting blown out. TCU outside shooters looked like they were shooting in a warm-up.