ACU MBB at The Montagne Center Today

Skinny1

From what I have seen of the women's team the number one problem is lack of size. ACU players range from 6'4" to 5'6" compared to 6'2" to 5'3". The ACU leading scores so far in this game are 5'11" and 5'8" guards shooting a combine 5 of 9 from three point range compared to 5'6" Hastings at guard and 6'1" center Laidler for the Cardinals. Edited by geezer

Turnovers are killing Lamar. With 7:34 left inthe game the Cards have 19 turnovers and are down nine points in points off of turnovers but the game is still tied at 54. Think of what the score might be if LU had 12 instead of 19 turnovers.

Two minutes left in the game and LU is down by 13. Cards have not made a field goal since the 10:42 mark of the second half. Poor offense. Lack of movement and turnovers. Lamr has too many one dimension offensive players. Holmes doesn't have a consistent outside shot so if he can't get a basket off of a drive the defense doesn't need to worry about him. Buster is a streak shooter and plays out of control a lot of times. Jefferson hasn't displayed a consistent outside shot either. Edited by geezer

Lamar should be using more players in their rotation. I see no reason that Sohail and Nickerson shouldn't be getting playing time, especially in the first two thirds of the game. Morrison hasn't done anything to excite me but then again he hasn't gotten a lot of playing time either. Edited by geezer