Cards Tip Off 2020 in Houston

lamarfan360

Lamar falls by 45. Doubt that Buster would have made much of a difference. Lamar committed 22 turnovers compared to 8 assists. UH out rebounded LU by 15. Five players on the roster did not play at all and I don't think that four of them even suited up. Buster our with injury. Carpenter may be sitting out the season by transfer rules. Cameron was suited up but based on last year don't expect much from him. Seniguar and Harrison ????? Edited by geezer

With multiple Cardinal players in quarantine — including “projected starters” at guard Davion Buster and Kasen Harrison — Lamar couldn’t keep up with the 17th-ranked Cougars in any facet of the game.

https://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/lamar/article/LU-falls-to-No-17-Houston-in-season-opener-15754983.php#photo-20311890

It was the Houston announcers that said Buster was injured. It's not unusual for Price hide why players aren't available. The question is when can they play. I want to win every game but does it matter if the next opponent knows to plan for Buster to be available or not. I can see it maybe during conference. Based on the average performance from the last two years I would say the outcome of this game probably wouldn't have been much different. It would have been good to see what Harrison is potentially going to bring.