Lamar versus UIW in Battle of the Birds

lamarfan360

It's time to put Kopp on the bench. Overall he is a liability on defense and he refuse to let the game come to him on offense. He would rather force a three pointer than pass to an open teammate. I don't know why Price can't see it. Nickerson brings more to the game than Kopp does other than free throw percentage.

Lamar is 4 - 12 on the year. Born would be crazy to bring Coach Price back. He is a nice man and has recruited a couple of good players I'd hate Lamar to lose if they decided to transfer. But, he hasn't got the Cardinals to the top of the SLC.

If you just look at it from a financial standpoint, the crowds will be 3,000 regardless of the record. However, if Lamar could become a top tier program in the WAC the crowds would be around 5 to 6k or more.

Edit: I'm speaking of the crowds as being post covid 19. By the way, attendance would not be the only thing going up. There would be an increase in donations as in individual and corporate sponsors.

Edited by lamarfan360