Its Football Time In Beaumont

lamarfan360

Lamar picks up a couple of first downs on the second drive before being forced to punt. The time outs don't bother me yet. It is the first game and everything is new for this team. Better to call time out than to make a mistake that costs you. Edited by geezer

I am not expecting a lot out of this springs season. I was disappointed with the defense more than the offense, but if the offense doesn't move the ball it hurts the defense too. Nicholls was the 2019 conference champ and are picked to win the conference again. They have an established program and have an experienced team compared to Lamar. I'm hoping for possibly two wins and to be competitive in three or four games.

I am not expecting a lot out of this springs season. I was disappointed with the defense more than the offense, but if the offense doesn't move the ball it hurts the defense too. Nicholls was the 2019 conference champ and are picked to win the conference again. They have an established program and have an experienced team compared to Lamar. I'm hoping for possibly two wins and to be competitive in three or four games.

https://youtu.be/PqA9mmsQr4I

Maybe we were stepping with the wrong foot. LMAO

Remember all the squawking over playing Bacone, Texas College, Langston....they would be kicking our ass. Nichols coulda put up 100 easy.

Ive been following Lamar football forever, thats the worst performance in school history.

I actually dont think Morgan cared about the score. He played it like a scrimmage. Keep doing the same shit over and over and maybe get it right. Play damn near everyone on the roster.

We should be swac, d2 or naia