Football

puddin tane

Dam...frickin crickets all week. Havent heard nuthin about game. LU website finally posted something today. Its either piss poor media relations, or they want to hide the upcoming bloodbath. Im thinking 69-3 Sam. Altho, they were still passing in the 4th quarter up a bazillion on Nicholls.

the non use of apostrophes is annoying

https://lamarcardinals.com/news/2021/3/19/football-cardinals-host-nationally-ranked-bearkats.aspx

Well I had game time, opponent and time in the title. Musta use a fricking apostrophe.

Who runs this site? Maybe we can use punctuation again some time? And maybe some new pics of someone besides Colbert and UNI game. Bush league.

Edited by puddin tane

You are probably right on the score. Our 51 freshmen against their #7 ranked team. I'm a little worried about the outcome...

sfa beat us when carthel came here with 53 freshman. Cept he had linemen.

we have returning starters at Linebacker and defensive backs. Dunno why Morgan isnt playing them more.

Anybody think hes treating spring more like a scrimmage than a season? Getting the fish playing time?

I have very low expectation for Lamar tomorrow. Sam defeated Nicholls by 59 and Nicholls defeated Lamar by 55. Theoretically anything better than 109-0 means Lamar is improving. I do want to see Lamar score in this game.

the line is 28ish. Id bet my house if I had an online account.

well, I will be there rooting on the cards....for a while

peck em

Edited by puddin tane

6:26 left in the first quarter with Sam up 7-0. Lamar has had three possessions consisting of five plays, four plays and four plays. On Lamars third possession the Cards move the ball out to the 48 yard line but could not convert on 4th and 1. Sam scored on their first possession and Lamar forced them to punt on the second.

End of the first quarter with the Sam up 7-0. Lamar defense is playing better than my expectations. To close out the first quarter, Lamar turned the ball over on a fumbled lateral pass giving Sam the ball at the Lamar 30. Defense has responded with a stop for no gain and a sac on second down. To start the 2nd quarter Sam will have 3rd and about twenty.

Looks like Pudden will head home early. Lamar offense still does nothing. Punt to Sam. Sam throws deep on the first play, Lamar defense tips the ball two or three times, and Sam comes up with a catch. Sam runs the ball in for a touchdown for a 28-0 lead with 10:14 left in the half.

Looks like Pudden will head home early. Lamar offense still does nothing. Punt to Sam. Sam throws deep on the first play, Lamar defense tips the ball two or three times, and Sam comes up with a catch. Sam runs the ball in for a touchdown for a 28-0 lead with 10:14 left in the half.

Unbelievable, Sam is lucky and good.

Sam gets a field goal on the last play of the half for a 38-0 lead. Sam still playing all of their starters despite having complete control of the game. Sam has been lucky as well as good, but if they keep playing their starters with this kind of lead they are asking for injuries. Lamar defense has put several good hits on the Sam quarter back.

Sam gets a field goal on the last play of the half for a 38-0 lead. Sam still playing all of their starters despite having complete control of the game. Sam has been lucky as well as good, but if they keep playing their starters with this kind of lead they are asking for injuries. Lamar defense has put several good hits on the Sam quarter back.

Id score 100 if I could. This isnt patty cakes, its football! Stop them or get pounded