Lamar Football Plays Last Home Game Saturday

Skinny1

First play following the turnover and Adams gets a 25 yard touchdown to narrow the gap to 31-15 following a successful two point conversion. Lamar offense better figure out how to move the ball and drain the clock as 12:11 left in the fourth quarter is more than enough time for Northwestern St to overcome the deficit. Edited by geezer

Offense moves the ball down to the ten yard line again but doesn't try a pass. Lamar misses another field goal attempt. Northwestern St gets the ball back with about two minutes left.

Good lord. 66 rushing attempts and 14 passes. Someone please wake me up from this nightmare from HELL!!!!!!!!!! Where is the no dose??? Team Ambien on the loose!!

Lamar runs out the clock to get their 2nd win of the season. Lamar finishes the football season next week at SLU who has a pretty prolific offense.

I am thinking about hosting a paint drying party next week if anyone is interested. $20 a head. $6 beer

Edited by PeckEm

Good win

couple things

-I think Morgan went to the 4 corner offense a little early.

-Chaz Ward is gonna be one giant bruise

-D played very good early. For the most part, Morgan is finally playing the returning starters all game, instead of alternating em in and out every other series.

- Oline got beat up. Harris and, I believe, Winans both left the game.

- NW had the 2 worst qbs Ive seen in a long time.

Good win

couple things

-I think Morgan went to the 4 corner offense a little early.

-Chaz Ward is gonna be one giant bruise

-D played very good early. For the most part, Morgan is finally playing the returning starters all game, instead of alternating em in and out every other series.

- Oline got beat up. Harris and, I believe, Winans both left the game.

- NW had the 2 worst qbs Ive seen in a long time.

I agree, especially going to the run off the clock early. Noticed the last 3 series, QB stopped running or rolling out. Probably smart not to get him hurt with the back-ups on OL.