This should give Lamar MBB fans hope

lamarfan360

My hope is in if and how the team changes from the end of this season until next season. Which current players ultimately leave and what type of players replace them. I hope that Brooks can get players that are looking first for the success of the team and really give it their all. Some real talent and ready to compete players would be nice.

My hope is in if and how the team changes from the end of this season until next season. Which current players ultimately leave and what type of players replace them. I hope that Brooks can get players that are looking first for the success of the team and really give it their all. Some real talent and ready to compete players would be nice.

I don't understand how anyone could have any optimism whatsoever with Brooks at the helm.

I don't understand how anyone could have any optimism whatsoever with Brooks at the helm.

It's not that hard. Brooks was hired in April, the early signing period was over four months before that. While he filled the empty slots before the 21-22 season started, I don't think any of us can say he really got the type of players he wanted. None of us know how much of this past seasons lack of success related to illness and or injuries. I can hope that last season was a one off and hope things are better in this next season. If there isn't any improvement then I will be on board with bashing Brooks. The first thing Lamar has to do is find a truly good Athletic Director.

It's not that hard. Brooks was hired in April, the early signing period was over four months before that. While he filled the empty slots before the 21-22 season started, I don't think any of us can say he really got the type of players he wanted. None of us know how much of this past seasons lack of success related to illness and or injuries. I can hope that last season was a one off and hope things are better in this next season. If there isn't any improvement then I will be on board with bashing Brooks. The first thing Lamar has to do is find a truly good Athletic Director.

100 percent agree with this post geezer!