MBB vs Southern Miss Round 2

geezer

Lamar tied the game at 25 with 4:08 left in the first half, but then aid USM to a 15-4 run to end the half with four turnovers, three of them by Pryor, to go into the half down by eleven, 40-29.

After a good first six minutes of taking care of the ball, Lamar ends the half with eight turnovers, seven of them from two of the non-freshman guards. Seems to me Brooks could play a little taller lineup. I don't see why Harris and Pennebaker couldn't be on the floor at the same time with either Yamanouchi or Hamilton and two of the shorter guards.

Edited by geezer

Lamar tied the game at 25 with 4:08 left in the first half, but then aid USM to a 15-4 run to end the half with four turnovers, three of them by Pryor, to go into the half down by eleven, 40-29.

After a good first six minutes of taking care of the ball, Lamar ends the half with eight turnovers, seven of them from two of the non-freshman guards. Seems to me Brooks could play a little taller lineup. I don't see why Harris and Pennebaker couldn't be on the floor at the same time with either Yamanouchi or Hamilton and two of the shorter guards.

SOFT, LAZY, AND POORLY COACHED. HALFCOURT SETS ARE NON-EXISTENT. DEFENSE IS TERRIBLE. JUST FREAKING PATHETIC. HOW DO YOU DEVOTE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TO BASKETBALL AND PUT OUT SUCH A PATHETIC PRODUCT?

SOFT, LAZY, AND POORLY COACHED. HALFCOURT SETS ARE NON-EXISTENT. DEFENSE IS TERRIBLE. JUST FREAKING PATHETIC. HOW DO YOU DEVOTE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TO BASKETBALL AND PUT OUT SUCH A PATHETIC PRODUCT?

It seriously looks like none of these guys have a competitive bone in their body....including brooks.

We are so easy to defend it is laughable. It is so easy to get an open shot on us it is laughable. We are so awful it is disgusting.

Who are the awful teams in our conference? Someone tell me how we will win more than 4 conference games? Please? How can this garbage win at any level? I think Marshal middle school could beat this crap.