Basketball at A&M Commerce

geezer

Lamar men jump out to an early lead as Commerce starts out shooting very poorly, but as the half wore on, Commerce's shooting improved and Lamar's fell off as Lamar went back to their habit of keeping the ball on the perimeter and then attempting for a guard to drive rather than moving the ball in and out. Also, Lamar appears to be lax or lazy on defense. Commerce is up by eleven at the half 39-28. Lamar has their usual too many turnovers and shooting is at 37% for the half, including 1-7 from three-point range.

Lamar men jump out to an early lead as Commerce starts out shooting very poorly, but as the half wore on, Commerce's shooting improved and Lamar's fell off as Lamar went back to their habit of keeping the ball on the perimeter and then attempting for a guard to drive rather than moving the ball in and out. Also, Lamar appears to be lax or lazy on defense. Commerce is up by eleven at the half 39-28. Lamar has their usual too many turnovers and shooting is at 37% for the half, including 1-7 from three-point range.

Getting stomped by A&M commerce. Never in my lifetime did I think we would fall to such horrific lows. Just shut down the university so I wont care.

Getting stomped by A&M commerce. Never in my lifetime did I think we would fall to such horrific lows. Just shut down the university so I wont care.

Maybe I should back off of that since I am mildly excited about the new football coach. How about we just cancel our PATHETIC ASS BASKETBALL program and focus on football??!!!!!!!