Cardinals Travel North to Face South Dakota

lamarfan360

I was on the road today, so I had to listen on I-heart radio. Defense just wasn't up to the task the way the game played out in my opinion. Sure the offense should have gotten at least one touchdown in the first half, but with a two to one time of possession there was no excuse for the defense not to hold their own.

I was on the road today, so I had to listen on I-heart radio. Defense just wasn't up to the task the way the game played out in my opinion. Sure the offense should have gotten at least one touchdown in the first half, but with a two to one time of possession there was no excuse for the defense not to hold their own.

defense sucked

ol is terrible

play calling is boring

If I recall correctly, South Dakota came in to the game ranked around #100 in FCS rushing yards per game (and our rushing defense was around 109th). They were averaging like 2.7 yards a carry. Geezus. Will the nightmare ever end? Why wasn't I born and raised in North Dakota?