SWT game thread

lu cards

Nope, Texas State just decided to wake up their offense.  This last drive the officials missed another obvious penalty for a lineman down field on a pass play that could have made a difference.  But that doesn't change two quick touchdowns to effectively put the game out of reach, 5:28 left and Lamar now down 34-17.

Well. We never quit!  

line play fbs-fcs is such a big factor. 

kinne was a dumbass for taking out starter in 2nd qtr.   what a tool in the post game interview.  Even the reporter rolled her eyes.

such homer announcers on espn+.  I hope whoever does ours is better.

44 minutes ago, puddin tane said:

Well. We never quit!  

line play fbs-fcs is such a big factor. 

kinne was a dumbass for taking out starter in 2nd qtr.   what a tool in the post game interview.  Even the reporter rolled her eyes.

such homer announcers on espn+.  I hope whoever does ours is better.

Can you post interview ? 

i copied this off swt message board. They have a pic of the sideline reporter…ha.  Probably a communication major, just trying to do her job.

but, im not about to sign up to swt message board to copy pic…hell, i didnt even know they got internet in san marcos. 

I hate it when coaches treat sideline reporters this way. I get it that you're not happy with the game, but you're a professional. Don't be a pouty 11 year old. I have all sorts of criticisms of ESPN and such, but talking to this reporter in a respectful and responsive manner is part of the job. We fans are on the other side of the camera. When you disrespect her, you disrespect the fans watching. It was a bad look on national TV.

On the radio feed they said Dennis got suspended for this game for violating team rules.  It takes time to gain the needed discipline.  

The penalties also show that the team doesn't have enough discipline yet.

The team didn't fold when they had every chance to after that retched start.  Maybe this team can do something. Great job by coach in making halftime adjustments.and keeping the team focused.  I know there's no moral victories, but we did win the second half.

2 hours ago, geezer said:

On the radio feed they said Dennis got suspended for this game for violating team rules.  It takes time to gain the needed discipline.  

The penalties also show that the team doesn't have enough discipline yet.

He’s a junior. How much time you need.  Show him the door