O line

madams

Please stop making references towards wempas weight, he recently overcame bulimia

Also the rumor has it that the whole o line has matching tattoos on their left butt cheeks

i question if this is a serious comment or an attempt at a jab?

Here's hoping that McKnight can work some magic and these O-line guys will put in the work to become a force. We have RB's in place to have a great rushing game. Nothing opens up the passing game like a great rushing attack. When the defensive front 7 is on there heals then we will have an effective offense. We need a strong o-line surge to be able to do that.

I agree 100% We need to get nasty, a little mean side to us. Our O-Line is to soft. We need guys with the heart that show they want to play, not just for a letter jacket.

Any idea how this year's O-line compares to last year's? Even with Oden and Campbell they seemed to give up a lot of sacks. The O-line just didn't seem very good. Has McKnight made an impact yet?

They need to get that kid 71 on the Oline out there. He is a Freshman but he is quick and looks powerful. Did we ever find out if he was a walk on? He and Treadway look good out there.

He is a walk on. Gillam is a good center for the team, Alfonso has good feet but lacks experience.

i didnt see Alfonso out as Center. I left early but I think they put him at left guard towards the end. He does lack experience. But he is not lazy. He actually looks in good shape. He footwork is good. I saw him at the practices. Mcknight needs to work with this kid. He might surprise him. Same thing with Treadway. Treadways feetwork not as good but he looks good and in shape.

Guest CardAmbassador
Gillam is not only the most experienced O-Line player but the most experienced player on Lamar's team. I want to say he has played every single game since Lamar restarted football, I would be surprised if he lost that spot.

Guest NorthoftheBorder

Who is Alfonso?

#71 A walk on.

Alfonso Who? Got a last name? Where did he go to High School? Height & Weight? #71 on the roster is Patrick Carlton. There is no Alfonso listed.

Guest NorthoftheBorder

In practice, Alfonso is wearing #71 along with freshmen kicker Alex Ball. Carlton is wearing #63.

Mike can you answer my questions about Alfonso that I posted above?

Guest bigred7094

Saw the video on Alfonso. He didn't always play center. Looks like some right tackle also. Kid looks fast. I don't think he weighs 280. He looks about 6 ft 265-270. But he is for sure O-Line. I think he would do good.

Maybe he was 280 and lost the weight I would like to see him at 280. 10 more pounds on this kid and he is going to be a monster. I can't wait to see him play.