Pat Knight

Cplatt

We will get blown out in conference play and im pretty sure the sample size is big enough to determine if this guy knows what hes doing. Its all about results or you will keep having 15-20 people show up for home games. The girls team however has a damn good coach and she has those girls playing hard.

Cplatt

This team needed to be blown up after last year - lousy talent and they really, really stunk (translation: god-awful). This year, however I think there has been improvement and I really don't think they are far away. There is better players on this team, but needs to play under control. They have the capacity to have won a few of the close games they lost. Most of the losses came due to breakdowns during stretches and had to play catch up. They could use a some talent on the bench as well as some size in the middle. This is a major rebuilding and patience will be needed. I know that the fan base is anxious - as am I, but this is a process which needs one more year to get where they should be.

This team needed to be blown up after last year - lousy talent and they really, really stunk (translation: god-awful). This year, however I think there has been improvement and I really don't think they are far away. There is better players on this team, but needs to play under control. They have the capacity to have won a few of the close games they lost. Most of the losses came due to breakdowns during stretches and had to play catch up. They could use a some talent on the bench as well as some size in the middle. This is a major rebuilding and patience will be needed. I know that the fan base is anxious - as am I, but this is a process which needs one more year to get where they should be.

AGREED!!!!

Gripe,gripe gripe,complain.Fickle Lamar fans.Coach Knight recruited Jordan Tolbert over at T.Tech he was Big 12 freshman of the year.Recruiting in the slc is tough what does the slc have over the big 12? Let Coach Knight do his job.Oh and that means the right way! NOT CHEATING.......GO CARDS GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIMES.

Knight's teams were bottom dwellers in the Big 12. The other teams in the SLC seem to recruit better than we do. Personally I would like to see PK be successful. Depending on your position this is the last year of his initial contract, so will he be here next year, your guess is as good as any, but there will have to be some wins soon.

You feel bad for the kids because they are in a uncomfortable situation. I mean there confidence has to be so low right winning 5 games in a year and a half. I hope they keep playing hard despite there record. There is a good lesson there to learn after they leave Lamar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicholls is basically an even match. But I hope some people go to the game I have been hearing that not a lot of people go and that's discouraging cuz it's hard to get amped up to play in that big gym with not a lot of people there. We are like 2 point difference in pts scored a game. And 6 point difference in pus given up a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw an interview on the news about LU hoop team. Pat Knight must want to be fired at the end of the season. He has made comments to the media about he is tired of hearing about the fans complaining. He said if the fans don't like it, then don't come to the games. I think he has lost all confidence in the team, and I think he has quit on the team. Just my opinion. Hope I am wrong.

To change the tone of the fans PK and the Cards need to win 7 of the next 8, all four at home and 3 of 4 on the road. That will bring him back to playing the top four preseason picks over the next five games, before closing out with 3 games that should be winnable. Probable best case at this point is 10 wins total.

yes, geezer, it is amazing what a bunch of wins in a roll would do to excite some of the fan base!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like Charlie Stron said about the ric booster Red McCombs fussed about being hired, he said that all it would take is some wins to cure that right up!!!!!!!!!!!

Knightman

I keep hearing that crap about last year's team. Well, who was the coach last year? Who recruited those players? Why was the team so bad? I guess all a coach has to do is sign a bunch of crappy players and that gives him an out?

Gripe,gripe gripe,complain.Fickle Lamar fans.Coach Knight recruited Jordan Tolbert over at T.Tech he was Big 12 freshman of the year.Recruiting in the slc is tough what does the slc have over the big 12? Let Coach Knight do his job.Oh and that means the right way! NOT CHEATING.......GO CARDS GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIMES.

He DOES NOT HAVE TO OUT RECRUIT FLIPPING BIG 12 SCHOOLS (yet). I DON'T THINK THAT IS WHAT ANYONE IS EXPECTING!!!!! IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD OUT RECRUIT SLC SCHOOLS...AND MAYBE WIN A FLIPPING GAME!!!! GOOOOOOOD FRIGGGGGGINNNNN LORD!!!!