Sam Houston @ E Wash...**EWU Wins 56-35**

puddin tane

21-21 at the half. I love the Inferno! But then again, old men like puddin don't like anything that's not "Traditional." IDK what is up with EWU's QB but he is normally spot on. Something is off with him today. I am thoroughly enjoying this game.

For the record I like the Eastern Washington field better, make that much better, than the Boise State field. That blue monstrosity gives me a headache. As for the game today both teams like to chuck it long. The biggest run threat from SHSU seems to be the QB. SHSU is down 28-21 so far in the 3rd qtr.

Colin Cowherd was in the booth in the first have. He's an EWU alum. EWU is also the alma mater of Dallas Cowboys oft injured safety Matt Johnson. Johnson has shown enough potential to stay on the Cowboys roster but because of messed up hamstrings he hasn't played a down in an NFL game.

Hope SHSU wins--they are driving right now. Damn, gotta go out with the family.

21-21 at the half. I love the Inferno! But then again, old men like puddin don't like anything that's not "Traditional." IDK what is up with EWU's QB but he is normally spot on. Something is off with him today. I am thoroughly enjoying this game.

I think it looks like crap on TV.

Is this EW qb from last year?

SAM, too little too late, learned that they are going to be a run first team. If SAM had the QB from last year they win this game.... IMO.

Sam's O-line looked good. Both defenses looked pretty bad. I think the actual score was closer than the game should have been. EW was considerably better than SAM. My concern is that half of SAM's starting lineup were/are FBS transfers. I think they said that SAM had like 14 FBS transfers?? and they were all pretty much playing. Wow. It will be interesting to see how they develop.

Both offenses looked better in the second half. Sam has three games two against weaker opponents and a bye week before playing LU. I would expect there offense to be even more potent by the time we play them. Their secondary appears to be their biggest weakness.