Men's Hoops begins Fall Practice

coachacola

I look at this team and see potential but no returning leadership. If one of the guys who has been around a while steps up into a leadership position then I can see this team doing well and finishing in the top 3 of the SLC. If no one steps up and takes control of that role I can see this team regressing from the improvement of last season. Overall I think 18-20 games in the win column isn't a stretch. I also think that 12 wins wouldn't be a stretch either if there is no leadership.

I look at this team and see potential but no returning leadership. If one of the guys who has been around a while steps up into a leadership position then I can see this team doing well and finishing in the top 3 of the SLC. If no one steps up and takes control of that role I can see this team regressing from the improvement of last season. Overall I think 18-20 games in the win column isn't a stretch. I also think that 12 wins wouldn't be a stretch either if there is no leadership.

I totally agree with this observation. We won't be great, but possibly decent. I see us fighting to the end to get in the conference tourney.