Southland Conference Scoreboard - Week 6

KABrother88

Central Arkansas - 19

Houston Baptist - 0

12:18 2nd

Nicholls St. - 7

SFA - 0

14:29 1st

WTF! You sure this isn't a typo????!!!!! Nope, I just saw an update. Get this, Nicholls St 14 SFA 0 with 2:40 left in the 1st qtr but SFA is driving at the Nicholls 48.

CA 19 HB 6 (waiting on PAT)

Yeah, if LU takes care of business between now and then it could be for a piece of the conference championship. Still have to get through UCA and the rest of the games. Next week at Northwester St against a team we haven't beaten since restarting the program.

We didn;t play well against SE La. The last home game against McNeese could be really huge.

Is SFA really that bad? Barely beating Nichols St. Not like I like those guys.

Speaking of not liking some one, if McNeese played the Russians, I'd beat rooting for the guys in red.

Is SFA really that bad? Barely beating Nichols St. Not like I like those guys.

Speaking of not liking some one, if McNeese played the Russians, I'd beat rooting for the guys in red.

i hate to admit it, but after we canned football, I actually pulled for McNeese one time. I think it was a playoff game in Montana? They got their arses kicked. I could never root for Sam...or the slumber jacks