** LU at NWST Game Thread **

coachacola

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half time at last. The only thing to look forward to is LU gets the ball after halftime. C'mon Ray put Earp in the damn game. Ray is being interviewed and he summed it up, "We've been outplayed, out coached and out everything." When asked what he saw good for Lamar in the first half Ray said, "I haven't seen much of anything good out of us." Then he left. Ray is obviously pissed and I anticipate some serious ass being chewed in the locker room.

Did you guys see Michigan lost the game with Mich St on the last play of the game? Fumbled punt snap and the punter actually pitched the ball to a State player who ran it in from about 40 yards with no time on the clock. Nothing but shock on Michigan fans faces. To lose like that at home is a real kick in the guts. I picked Michigan in the weekly pick 'em contest. Not a good day. A&M got the shit kicked out of them at home vs Alabama. Not a good day for me in the pick 'em.

Half time at last. The only thing to look forward to is LU gets the ball after halftime. C'mon Ray put Earp in the damn game. Ray is being interviewed and he summed it up, "We've been outplayed, out coached and out everything." When asked what he saw good for Lamar in the first half Ray said, "I haven't seen much of anything good out of us." Then he left. Ray is obviously pissed and I anticipate some serious ass being chewed in the locker room.

shit..don't matter whos in at qb..we could have Aaron Rogers...unless he can tackle , rush or cover...wouldnt make a difference

But I just read in the paper that this was the game the defense was going to put it all together! !

Maybe this is the week we suck in the FIRST half and play our asses off in the 2nd half. It's hard considering how bad we played in the first half but we gotta have faith. After all, NWS is 0-5 overall and 0-3 in conference. We can come back. We NEED to come back.

Not a good Half of Football, knowing how our Defense has fared in the 2nd half of games, it doesn't look good. Hopefully that's not the production we put up after Half. Our offense has been a staple All season, not so much this game. Adjustments will be made & Lamar pulls out a naibiter

35-34

Not a good Half of Football, knowing how our Defense has fared in the 2nd half of games, it doesn't look good. Hopefully that's not the production we put up after Half. Our offense has been a staple All season, not so much this game. Adjustments will be made & Lamar pulls out a naibiter

35-34

+1

Yes the defense needs improvement, but more importantly if your going to score quick you need depth on defense. I am glad Harrington is running as well as he is but a one play 79 yard run is as bad for the defense as a three and out from our offense. Defenses need time on the sideline.

I absolutely agree geezer. Lamar needs to go back to what they do. Long drives with TDs at the end. I also think Lamar needs to consider rushing 5 or 6 to get pressure on their QB and not let him sit back and pick us apart. LU did get two turnovers in the first half and they will need more in the 2nd half. Just heard a disturbing stat. NWS TOP was 18+ minutes while LU had the ball only 11+ minutes. Got to flip that stat for sure.

LU did what they needed to do to start the 2nd half and that is score a TD. They actually ran more than 3 plays to do it. Gamecast is way behind but I'd guess--oops they just said. LU drive was 2:25. Good but I'd like to see 5+ minute drives. Seth Ellis beaten on long pass got a PI on a ball underthrown. Shit for pass defense.