** LU at NWST Game Thread **

coachacola

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I understand. When McGallion said they were ready for a complete game, he meant a complete cluster fuck of a game.

How many sorry ass defensive performances do we have to put up before something is done??!!! Hello, this was an 0-5 team!!! Now I understand why we were picked 8th in conference. Hell, that might be optimistic

If you score 35 points, you should win. Defense is the problem and needs to be fixed going down the stretch of the season.

I agree. Granted, our passing offense sucks but you score 35 and you rush for 300 that should be a win...especially against a crappy 0-5 team!!! I used to think our defensive line was good and it was mainly on the secondary but I don't know. The linebackers stink, the secondary is awful and now I'm wondering about the line. But, honestly I can't help but wonder if it's coaching/the scheme. Clearly Ellis can't cover anyone but other than that we seem fairly talented. Or maybe it's effort? Or maybe we just aren't talented. Hell, I don't know, but I'd start with changing defensive coordinator and then bench Ellis. And there are a couple of others that I'd seriously consider benching. Its a shame, the way harrington is running, this crappy defense is going to make it meaningless

Ironically as bad as the defense played, they were on the sidelines during the most back breaker. Kade played great but the fumble was a crucial mistake. We score a TD there it's a 6 point game and we have all the momentum...instead it turns into a 20 point lead and we lose all that mo

I understand what you are saying but let's be honest. We gave up 31 points in a half to an 0-5 team!!!! We lost this game in the first half! And will someone please tell those damn defensive backs "your getting your ass kicked, STOP TALKING TRASH LIKE GD IDIOTS!!!!". To me, this might be the most shameful, embarrassing, devastating loss since we brought the program back. The way we came out and played this game, the players and coaches should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. This could have been an interesting season. Now, just another crap year