** LU Men at Rice Game Thread **

coachacola

Game starts at 7pm.

Audio | Rice Game Notes | LU Game Notes | Video | Live Stats

The Lamar University men's basketball team returns to action Wednesday evening in Houston, Texas to face Rice – a game that closes out a three-game road swing. The Cards enter the game looking for consecutive non-conference road wins, while the Owls are still looking for their first win (0-4) of the season.

Although Big Red trails the all-time series to Rice, LU might be hoping lightning strikes again – at least in terms of recent history. The Cards have won five of the last six meetings, including a seven-point overtime victory in the Montagne Center last year prior to the Christmas holiday.

http://www.lamarcardinals.com/news/2015/11/24/MBB_1124152026.aspx

To the Lamar fan who let me borrow his Cell, THANK YOU! I eventually found my way out. I had a Rice fan knock my phone out of my hand in the parking lot and completely shattered my screen. Best part, she didn't even apologize. Anyways, I had used my Navigator to get me to the game but with my cell busted, I just bought it Saturday, I had no clue how to get out of there. So I am hoping that you either post or read on here so I can let you know that you sir are a life saver. As for the game, Rice was quicker, stronger, and they knew how to move the ball. Lamar was just outmatched plain and simple.

To the Lamar fan who let me borrow his Cell, THANK YOU! I eventually found my way out. I had a Rice fan knock my phone out of my hand in the parking lot and completely shattered my screen. Best part, she didn't even apologize. Anyways, I had used my Navigator to get me to the game but with my cell busted, I just bought it Saturday, I had no clue how to get out of there. So I am hoping that you either post or read on here so I can let you know that you sir are a life saver. As for the game, Rice was quicker, stronger, and they knew how to move the ball. Lamar was just outmatched plain and simple.

outmatched by rice, not good