Streaming live?

Sweet T

Doesn't look like anyone started a thread, so I guess this will be it. The game started late because of the YMBL tourney. I was busy and only caught the last seven minutes. Final score Cards 82 Vandals 70. LeMon Gregory had a great game scoring 21 points and 10 or 11 rebounds.

I had a busy day wasn't able to start a thread for the game. I did watch most of the game online. It started late because of a high school tournament. Here are my thoughts:

In first half Idaho State had a lot of open shots and took advantage to build an early 11 point lead. Chatman picked up 2 early fouls and wasn't much of a factor in the first half.

Gregory had a great game. He scored some easy buckets on nice passes from the guards. Wish he could make free throws.

Nick Garth is a scoring machine. He brings energy to the team.

Defense is still a weakness. It was better in the second half.

Mattingly adds stability to the team when he's on the court.

The big guys need to be more consistent for the team to win.

I was surprised that Idaho State was a quality team despite their record. They brought some intensity to the game that you do not see with many non-conference foes at the Montagne. I thought that intensity helped Lamar do things we don't see often and was a very good pre-conference match-up.