** LU at SLU **

coachacola

Question for some of you who are a lot closer to what's going on than I am, is Bosha still hurt from last year or something over the summer or fall? It seems like he was coming along early last year and then got hurt which I understand but it doesn't seem like he is contributing this year at all.

Final score SLU 97 Lamar 70. SLU shoots 58% for the game. Lamar only had two turnovers in the second half which is good but the eleven in the first half doomed them. Nzeakor appears to be coming around as he ends the game with 12 points and 8 or nine rebounds. Unfortunately all of his points came in the second half. Edited by geezer

Zjori is still hurt from last year. He missed the entire offseason because of multiple ailments. He currently has groin, hip abductor, knee and back issues , which results in mobility problems. His movement is not as fluid as it was. That in itself is a big deal, because he is a finese player. He also doesnt have the endurance needed to be effective, because he didnt train in the offseason and because he has gained 17 lbs.He had a groin procedure performed about 3 weeks before the season started I am thinking he might now need an ephiseal thethering, but an orthopedist has to make that determination. His play started to deterioate around midseason of his freshmen year, because he suffered a mcl, pcl and medial meniscus tear. He is not playing much , which I think is great. His body needs to heal. It has been an uphill battle. I know this, because I am a close family member. Lamar ' s trainer has assured his mother that he will be a beast once he is healthy. I am praying that next season he will be injury free. Edited by Sweet T

I was told that he couldn't get a hardship waiver, because he had to have a season ending injury like a ruptured acl. The NCAA considers what he has, nagging injuries. I was hoping he would meet the criteria, but he didnt. Edited by Sweet T

You can't really make any predictions when it comes to this team. They are so inconsistent. They barely lose to a team that could easily win the conference,(texas A@m CC) they then get blown out by a winless team in the conference. They might win the next 3 games or they might lose them. I don't know what to think.