Lamr at Northwestern St

geezer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have attempted 4 passes in the first half. I think when I was 11 years old we attempted 4 passes in a half. This is against a 1 win team. Someone earlier said maybe Schultz would ask Dallas to come back and finish the year. Why would he want to play for a loser like Schultz. If we win this game, it will be because our D continued to outscore the O. NSU defensive coordinator is laughing at us saying LU offense sucks.

Agree totally. What offensive player on the planet would want to play for this idiot.

Unlesss one of the other two QBs come back from whatever their injuries are and play exceptionally better than they have before, it looks like this will be another what could have been year. Glad there is only two more games left.

ive seen little difference in the 3...dont matter, stick a fork in this team

Puddin. When we lost McBride I knew this year wasn’t gonna go our way. No matter what anyone says. Kid looked great. Also we could still have Morse. Jack Dallas. All can throw. Also why not use the jack roe kid. Looked like he could chunk the tater lol

Puddin. When we lost McBride I knew this year wasn’t gonna go our way. No matter what anyone says. Kid looked great. Also we could still have Morse. Jack Dallas. All can throw. Also why not use the jack roe kid. Looked like he could chunk the tater lol

3 I'm talking bout is Johnson, Johnson and Givens. don't matter which of them plays

from what I heard, McBride came in with a golden boy attitude and wasn't liked by his teammates.

Woulda liked to see what Dallas coulda done

I think Roe (at his current weight), would get killed in this "offense"

How could a season, that started out with what looked to be so many positives, go this far South in 7 weeks? I can understand, if injuries had decimated the offensive side but that's not the case. You would think that a professional staff could have come up with some kind of passing attack, at some point, during the last several weeks.

Slammer must be kicking themselves.

I have been a staunch supporter of Schultz but those days are gone. I am the one eating the crow, but more importantly, I feel so bad, for those players.