Lamr at Northwestern St

geezer

BMT Examiner reported a skirmish on the Lamar sideline after 2 botched calls and that control was "lost"? Makes me think Schultz has lost the locker room.....

between coaches or players? ESPN+ showed a Schultz meltdown, ida thrown a flag at his forehead.

There was lots of trash talking goin on. Wish the players were as good at football as they are at talking shite.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How could a season, that started out with what looked to be so many positives, go this far South in 7 weeks? I can understand, if injuries had decimated the offensive side but that's not the case. You would think that a professional staff could have come up with some kind of passing attack, at some point, during the last several weeks.

Slammer must be kicking themselves.

I have been a staunch supporter of Schultz but those days are gone. I am the one eating the crow, but more importantly, I feel so bad, for those players.

I feel bad for the players too. Especially wide receivers and the defense. It has to be incredibly hard to go out there and bust your a$$ when either a) you are a receiver and know your only role is blocking or b) you are on defense and know not only do you have to shit down the other team, but you have to score as well.

from what I heard, McBride came in with a golden boy attitude and wasn't liked by his teammates.

Woulda liked to see what Dallas coulda done

I think Roe (at his current weight), would get killed in this "offense"

I posted the Roe high school video, but I agree, he’d be a proverbial dead man walking with this crap. I see why Colbert was the starter...220-230 lbs? And his passing is heisman caliber compared to givens and the Johnson freshman.