LU Football VS HBU

LU17

I was at the game today. Good LU crowd for an away game. A lot of football parents and I was privileged to sit by one. Schultz being an idiot was confirmed by this parent. It’s funny, I saw “lil puppet” Marco Born walking up to the press box just before game time. No more visiting with the LU fans that made the trip, like last year, but that’s okay. I suspect that Schultz (puppet master) has told “lil puppet” no fraternizing with “those people” meaning us (the fans). Well, another conference loss to a team we should have beat. I love college football, but I’m glad this season is coming to an end. I am tired of watching Schultz coached LU football, so I doubt I will renew my football season tickets. We have the facilities and the players to compete for a championship, but until “lil puppet” Born makes a coaching change, I’ll Just check the LU scores next year on Saturdays. We have the talent, just not the coaching. I mean, no disrespect to HBU, but their facilities are a joke compared to ours. With that said, they beat us!!! Maybe we should just recruit kickers that can jack from 90 yards out intstead of 50 plus so we could score on every drive. Bailey Giffen is a stud!!! I am frustrated with this coaching staff and I will put my money where my mouth is, or not.

Maybe a last place finish will get him canned.

I'll renew my tix, waited tii long for em to bring it back. I'll just drink my way thru the games! Cant watch this shit sober.

Hey, on a positive note, we threw to wide receivers...baby steps

Lol. 114 yards passing, maybe we threw to them but just didn’t complete??

Maybe a last place finish will get him canned.

I'll renew my tix, waited tii long for em to bring it back. I'll just drink my way thru the games! Cant watch this shit sober.

Hey, on a positive note, we threw to wide receivers...baby steps

I’m sure I’ll renew my tickets but let’s be perfectly clear, it’s ONLY in support of the program and definitely NOT in support of Dultz

I suspect that Schultz (puppet master) has told “lil puppet” no fraternizing with “those people” meaning us (the fans). Well, another conference loss to a team we should have beat. I love college football, but I’m glad this season is coming to an end. I am tired of watching Schultz coached LU football, so I doubt I will renew my football season tickets. We have the facilities and the players to compete for a championship, but until “lil puppet” Born makes a coaching change

Most of that I have come to agree with. Lamar does have the campus facilities, the potential to win and get the attention of recruits but the ongoing week after week, of miserable offensive production, and the fact that no QB was made ready to step up and replace Hoy has really soured me on Schultz. Buyout or whatever, he's got to go before next year.

The miserable situation, of LU football, brings us to Marco Born. Born didn't hire him but he did extend him and now Schultz is his problem. I don't think that Born is intimidated by Schultz but he has to make a resume black mark decision. It looks bad, If he cans Schultz, after giving him an extension, but, if he supports Schultz, for another miserable year and I don't see any reason why it would be any different then this year, the resume black mark turns into a big red flag. Marco has to can Schultz. I think that he will.