WBB at Baylor

geezer

2nd quarter not much better. Halftime and Baylor is up 35-13. Baylor only outscored the Cards by five, but Baylor played subs almost exclusively. Lady Cards just not getting many open looks at the basket and very few offensive rebounds and put backs.

Ladies get completely blown out of the gym.. Baylor 90 LU 28. I only hope this game doesn't hurt the ladies confidence too much. Women return home Monday to face Louisiana Lafayett.

Ok, Awful. I’m 54, I swear I could get me and one of my basketball buddies and make it closer than this garbage

Ok, Awful. I’m 54, I swear I could get me and one of my basketball buddies and make it closer than this garbage

Play against a team where at virtually every position your squad is two to six inches shorter than your opponent with similar quickness and you will have a hard time scoring. Vidal had a bad game shooting, getting very few clean shots. So far this year she had been Lamar's best scorer, but just couldn't get anything going.

I bet you and your buddies couldn’t do better. Lol

This reminds me of a pickup BB game back in the early 70's. One of the Lady Card BB players was visiting her boyfriend, who lived in my apartment complex. After some or a lot of beer, we decided to play a pickup game. Some guy decided to show her, that she couldn't stop him from driving the lane, and that turned into a bloody mistake. She reached out and ripped 5 claw marks from one side of his face, to the the other. It was an obvious foul and he shot his free throws, after the blood dried. We all thought it was pretty funny then and it still makes me laugh a little. I guess you had to be there.

I agree with Skinny. Anytime you and your buddies want to play that pickup game let us know. I will bring the oxygen, the bandages, and the camera.