MBB versus Our Lady of the Lake

geezer

3:00 PM tip off. Hopefully most of the injured or ill players will be back. Also, as this should be a Lamar blowout win, the guys will play with the same kind of intensity they did against Mississippi State. Avoid overlooking this team and playing below Lamar's capabilities.

Didn't get to watch or listen to hardly any of today's game so take these for what you think it's worth. These comments may sum up a lot about the game today and the season so far. Using taller than 6-6 for definition of a big man Lamar had a combined 8 pts and 16 rebounds, and that doesn't seem like enough to me. Eighteen turnovers leading to 25 points for the other team with ten of the turnovers between two of the starting guards is way too many. thirteen percent shooting for three-point attempts and under 40% total for field goals is not going to win many games

Didn't get to watch or listen to hardly any of today's game so take these for what you think it's worth. These comments may sum up a lot about the game today and the season so far. Using taller than 6-6 for definition of a big man Lamar had a combined 8 pts and 16 rebounds, and that doesn't seem like enough to me. Eighteen turnovers leading to 25 points for the other team with ten of the turnovers between two of the starting guards is way too many. thirteen percent shooting for three-point attempts and under 40% total for field goals is not going to win many games

Dear Alvin-

Thanks for what you did for us when you played here. We welcome you as a resident. However, you suck as a coach. Please resign. If you decide to leave town after you resign, please take Morgan with you.

Dear Alvin-

Thanks for what you did for us when you played here. We welcome you as a resident. However, you suck as a coach. Please resign. If you decide to leave town after you resign, please take Morgan with you.

I think it's a little early to condemn Brooks to the bad hire status. He had to recruit leftovers for the most part. I will at least wait until I see what he can recruit for next year.

Dear Alvin-

His .391 winning percentage as the head coach at Houston over 20 years ago must have really impressed Born. Just like Morgan's dazzling offense did.

Does anyone know why Harrison is out? Adams got hurt at UTSA and I saw him on the bench at the Tech game with an arm in a sling. Does anyone know if Ball is going to play at all this year?

Kasen will most likely be back Saturday from a concussion. Jordyn has no idea when he will be back, could be the whole season and Ball should be back after Christmas break from what I am told.