Football at UIW

geezer

Final score 56-17. UIW definitely took their foot off the gas as the starting quarterback didn't play at all in the second half and obviously ran the ball predominantly in the second half. Suspect they used a lot of backups on defense as well. At least we can be confident Lamar won't lose next week since they don't play. The 22nd Lamar is at home against Prairie View A&M. That game might be a chance for a win but still doubtful.

Will their 3 string players be better than LU's starters?

Speaking of 3 string, was today the first time Longino took a snap? He was one of the two qbs we announced on signing day and the one we made the biggest deal about. The other, Rester, hasn't even been dressing out. If they can't beat out Chandler, why should I care?

What are we doing? Any other program in the world would be prepared to make a change. This coaching staff is not working. The administration does not know that we want, and expect better. I am sick and tired, as we all are, of watching us have to rebuild every year. We always have the youngest players! WE SUCK! SE Texas has a lot of LU fans, but they only come out when we start winning. That is the way it has always been! We have not won a game in over a year! It is time to get a coach like UIW, and others, and start winning without excuses for losing. I hope there are no apostrophe s. I am mad!