Lamar at Northwestern State Predictions

Mike

I am dying for an upset, but Northwestern stayed with a Nevada team that beat Cal, Hawaii, Texas State and lost to South Florida by only 1.

It is going to be a long game, if we can't get the ball down the field and in the end zone for touchdowns. Plus, with this being an away game with our team that can't get it together at home.

Nw St 45

Lamar 14

Please God, let me be wrong.

I'll give us a little more respectable loss, but a loss nonetheless. Yes, NWSU hung with Nevada, but squeaking by Arkansas-Monticello by 7 (and being outgained by them as well) tells me they're not that great.

NWSU 28

LU 17

In all seriousness, it looks like everyone's been able to run on these guys. If we can't get anything going on the ground against them, it's just not going to happen at all this year...

McVey is back on the depth chart behind Soto at TE so he should get more playing time.

McVey is BEHIND soto?...Mcvey's is too talented not to be starting

What else would you expect from SpongeRay? Where is Sparks? Warming the pine as well! If you have talent...warm the pine.

McVey is back on the depth chart behind Soto at TE so he should get more playing time.

McVey is BEHIND soto?...Mcvey's is too talented not to be starting

What else would you expect from SpongeRay? Where is Sparks? Warming the pine as well! If you have talent...warm the pine.

There was an article about McVey posted earlier today. The SELA game was the first time this year McVey was able to practice healthy and play. He'll be playing a lot more from now on.