** LU at SLU Game Thread **

coachacola

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, there's a large number of their team injured per SLU fan board...

"According to Roberts on his show ... Juice, AJ Bowen, Will Hines and Miki Fangatua are still out, and that's on top of Juwaan Rogers and TJ West being lost for the season (and career) vs NW State. D'Shaie Landor, Xavier Roberson, Dereck Robinson, Solomon Parker and Taylor Cochran should all be back."

Stuck at work on 7-12s for 3 weeks running now so hopefully I can pick up 560 to hear the beginning. My office building isn't conducive to picking up radio waves so I may be SOL tonight.

Try your phone. Get the Southland Conference App and if reports are right the game is featured on the site. That's what I did to watch the SAM game. The only downside is if you don't get decent LTE connection speed or your office is an impenetrable bunker like my office at work is you could get derailed. But, you could get the iheartradio app and listen to KLVI on that. Audio tends to take less band width and is easier to get. Also, audio takes way less data to run than video, hopefully you have Wi-Fi at work. Aren't shutdowns lovely?

Try your phone. Get the Southland Conference App and if reports are right the game is featured on the site. That's what I did to watch the SAM game. The only downside is if you don't get decent LTE connection speed or your office is an impenetrable bunker like my office at work is you could get derailed. But, you could get the iheartradio app and listen to KLVI on that. Audio tends to take less band width and is easier to get. Also, audio takes way less data to run than video, hopefully you have Wi-Fi at work. Aren't shutdowns lovely?

Ha...yes I am in an impenetrable bunker at work but it helps to keep the window open...and currently the office kind of empties out after 4:30 and I get better signal after then. iheartradio was my plan and I tested it out earlier and it came in loud and clear. Hopefully that is still the case come 6:00.

And yes shutdowns are just FANTA$TIC....