** ACU at LU Game Thread **

coachacola

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what happened to the defense in the second half, they just started giving up the big play. Why they stuck with the wildcat for as long as they did baffles me. Other than the first drive they used it, it didn't work. When ACU figure out they weren't going to throw it they sold out to stop the run.

Great Game Cards!!!! Defense is a problem at times, don't know why platoon of players in the game & it's still undecided. Harrington was killing these guys on the ground, I would have allowed him to get 500 yds.

Again Mr Randle Jr, words can't explain the Joy we feel watching you do your thing. God has truly Blessed you with many Talents, but being a Humble person is the most satisfying.

#HOTROD20

Go Lamar, big home game. Big crowd exciting fans. Big WIN, to boost the team for the race to conference champions. I think Lamar talent is the best in Southland. Spread the ball AROUND, utilize more players on offense, we need 40+ points to win games, from here on out. Secondary work on better pass coverage & tackling. Lamar has good talent players to win it all now 2015. Think big we can do it. Win conference, we don't have to worry about making the playoffs its automatic. We can do it..

Man I wish we wouldn't use Kade so much. Think how good we'd be if he didn't run for 347 yards! Lmao