***Lamar vs McNeese Game Thread***

KABrother88

I'm getting the feeling that it is Hoy time.

Why the hell does this idiot jeep starting Colbert. He’s the worst qb we’ve had since we brought football back. He’s the third or fourth (I would imagine Dallas is better than him too) best qb on this team!!! Damn!!

Great game by the defense and great way to seal the win with a pick by Jernigan. Been arguably the most important player on defense the last couple of years and good to see him go out like that if this turns out to be his last game. Now hopefully it’s not his final game and we’ll find out tomorrow. The selection show will be aired on ESPNU at 11:30 in the morning.

Give credit where credit is due. Schultz stayed with Colbert and it proved to be the right decision. When it counted, Colbert came through, put Lamar on his back, and led the way. What can you say about the Lamar D. Hellava win and hellava ride this season to 7-4.

Once again I ask,http://www.bigredinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?6142-Have-the-football-Gods-written-a-Horatio-Alger-ending-to-the-season

Edited by Dracula

Solid game. One thing that can be said of this team is they never quit. No matter what happens with the playoffs this year and I hope LU gets a bid, can the Cards improve this performance next year. For sure LU has a competent QB and a couple of good running backs returning. Edited by geezer

Give credit where credit is due. Schultz stayed with Colbert and it proved to be the right decision. When it counted, Colbert came through, put Lamar on his back, and led the way. What can you say about the Lamar D. Hellava win and hellava ride this season to 7-4.

Once again I ask,http://www.bigredinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?6142-Have-the-football-Gods-written-a-Horatio-Alger-ending-to-the-season

I am convinced Hoy is the better field general, but credit to Colbert for directing the win. Still believe we would not be sweating getting in the playoffs if Hoy had been the starter all year. Player of the week twice, no losses. Still, having been critical of Schultz this year, credit to him and the staff for a 6 game season ending win streak and winning season.

The pass play for our second touchdown was a great call as the Cowboys sold out to stop the short yardage run.Our QB also was dinged up in the game but commendably came back like a trooper.But,Glad to have Hoy for next year and the momentum to build enthusiasm,recruit and sell season tickets of a 6 game winning streak and third place finish!