Will McBride has left

Chad Cooper

So does anybody have any indication what McBride is going to do? Is he giving up on Football or going to a juco in hopes of a better opportunity after getting some for sure playing time. Just curiosity I suppose as long as he doesn't wind up at some other SLC school. Edited by geezer

So does anybody have any indication what McBride is going to do? Is he giving up on Football or going to a juco in hopes of a better opportunity after getting some for sure playing time. Just curiosity I suppose as long as he doesn't wind up at some other SLC school.

I think he decided he was done. I don't think you will see him play again.

Well, We figured that out almost 2 weeks ago...

"Transfer from aTm"...did Johnson actually ever suit up at aggyworld?

From an article dated May 11 2018 (last year):

Johnson enrolled at A&M in time to go through spring ball with the team. While he received some reps, he was not in the mix with the scholarship quarterbacks Nick Starkel, Kellen Mond and Connor Blumrick.With the school year having just wrapped up, Johnson announced that he would be transferring from A&M after one. He says he has received his full release. He will have three years to play two going forward.

While at Snow College, Johnson led the Badgers to a 10-1 record and a No. 4 final ranking in the NJCAA polls. He threw for 2,135 yards and 20 touchdowns while also running for 577 yards and another seven scores.

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Walk-on-QB-Shane-Johnson-transferring-from-Texas-AM-118161029/