Cardinals enter mismatch with Aggies

lamarfan360

To me it's actually nice for a coach to be honest with the media, in saying this isn't somebody we can compete with. At the same time you can get your team ready to play in setting goals for the contest that you think they can achieve. End of the day the main thing that counts is the injury status coming out of this game. The other positive this week is that SELA is playing in a simalar situation.

Well, that's one way to pump up the team...NOT.

Might as well stay on the bus.

Several months ago, I was wanting LU to delete A&M's phone number and not answer their emails because I was scared of potential injuries just a week before Conference starts. But now, screw it. LU is a better, bigger, and stronger team.

Let the kids see, feel, and play, in a true powerhouse SEC setting. Marco, be sure and get the check , first.

A&M is going to be pissed off after the way they lost to Clemson and 100,000 rabid Aggies will be screaming for blood. I say, screw them. LU will go down swinging but they can go down swinging hard. They have the chance to send 100,000 arrogant fans home with a less than satisfying bloodlust. Like the defensive coach said, in Remember the Titans,

GET'EM BIG RED.

top fcs teams beat mid to lower fbs teams and are somewhat competitive with the big boys.i guess we still have training wheels on.go over there and give 100% and at least let them know they were in a game.then take there f-ing check.

Amen. There ain't no quit in this squad. The Aggies can take that Gig 'em and shove it. By the way, we prefer cash. We only take checks from The University of Texas. Yeah baby, let the SH*T talking start.

Amen. There ain't no quit in this squad. The Aggies can take that Gig 'em and shove it. By the way, we prefer cash. We only take checks from The University of Texas. Yeah baby, let the SH*T talking start.

no cash payment.you would have to find an aggie to be able to count to 750,000.aint gonna happen.:biggrin:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3058581

talking mess about the women of lamar on there site.need some youngsters to step up.

i saw that, somebody’s daughters and aggy is trashing them. Typical aggy. Girls smack is tacky.

nowwwww, their lil fellas in the janitors suits and their little pretend army men are fair game.

Was listening to the fan show on texags (said they were gonna talk about the game)....they didnt

talked with some douchebag aggie from beaumont (i think a dermatologist), had nothing good to say about LU, except he thought they used to have a good basketball team when earl dow was there. Said his sister was homecoming queen back in the day. Didnt know shit about the college.

talk like his just pisses the crap outta me.

glad i know where my dermatologist went to school, cuz sure wouldnt use that twit.

go LU