New Head Coach

PeckEm

It's fun to speculate, but first will Lamar oust the current coach? I'm thinking it will be one more year before a move is potentially made. Over the last couple of years I have been dissatisfied with Price as the basketball coach, but so far this year I think maybe he has finally adjusted to the correct talent level and size needed to really compete. Until Born has the press conference announcing that Lamar is looking for a coach I'll just hope Schultz learns from his mistakes and next year will dramatically better. Otherwise I'll continue to support the players while complaining about the play calls and schemes.

It's fun to speculate, but first will Lamar oust the current coach? I'm thinking it will be one more year before a move is potentially made. Over the last couple of years I have been dissatisfied with Price as the basketball coach, but so far this year I think maybe he has finally adjusted to the correct talent level and size needed to really compete. Until Born has the press conference announcing that Lamar is looking for a coach I'll just hope Schultz learns from his mistakes and next year will dramatically better. Otherwise I'll continue to support the players while complaining about the play calls and schemes.

We are LAST in conference!! We are lousy!! His system is lousy!! He HAS TO GO!

OK: Craig Stump, Kerwin Bell (had his name in the hat last time), Scott Maxfield (he's head coach at Henderson State, he can bring Morse back with him...ok maybe not), anyone who's been an offensive coach under Leach or Sonny Dykes.

Id be surprised if Schitz is canned, althooooo, losing to hbu, a blowout vs mcneese, and a last place finish could seal the deal

If they do can him, this should be in job requirements

-no ties to sam houston

-no ties to dennis franchione

That rules out Todd Whitten who is a former SHSU head coach.

Not true puddin has no clue what went on! Just like the media. I got paid 15 million to leave. You don’t get paid for being guilty. Learn the facts puddin

Whoa, this just got real interesting, real fast. This was posted by a newcomer, Ladybird, who just joined and this is her/his first post. I got paid 15 million to leave. It couldn't be, could it? Whoever you are, welcome aboard.

My opinion,which is based on all the damn crow that I have had to eat this year, I don't think you can expect that old dog to learn anything. Since week 4 and pretty much every week thereafter, that old dog has scratched his fleas the same way resulting in the same abysmal week after week offensive numbers. The capper to me was not having a QB ready to be the next man up, when Hoy was injured. I think he is gone.

Not true puddin has no clue what went on! Just like the media. I got paid 15 million to leave. You don’t get paid for being guilty. Learn the facts puddin

Whoa, this just got real interesting, real fast. This was posted by a newcomer, Ladybird, who just joined and this is her/his first post. I got paid 15 million to leave. It couldn't be, could it? Whoever you are, welcome aboard.

Interesting that the whole Art Briles thread is now gone. :unsure: