Lamar gets QB commit

lamarfan360

McCowns older brother was at colorado. Musta got neon deioned and tranfered to utsa. Uiw got an aggy tranfer. Who wants to play for the citadel? Maybe rossamundo was recruiting him at Charlotte?

this signing of an actual quarterback who can actually pass has me pumped! And he can run.

just gotta put some meat on him and keep him from transferring if he doesnt start year 1.

YUGE

Edited by puddin tane

McCowns older brother was at colorado. Musta got neon deioned and tranfered to utsa. Uiw got an aggy tranfer. Who wants to play for the citadel? Maybe rossamundo was recruiting him at Charlotte?

this signing of an actual quarterback who can actually pass has me pumped! And he can run.

just gotta put some meat on him and keep him from transferring if he doesnt start year 1.

YUGE

I think UIW was recruiting him so maybe that Aggy transfer pushed him towards LU. He could be thinking he has a good chance of playing right away instead of redshirting and or riding the bench at these other schools.

YUGE

Hopefully he runs like most NFL quarterbacks, only when he has to because none of the receivers are open and there is a clear path to a first down, a score or out of bounds. Got to save his knees, ankles and feet assuming he really can throw.